Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Playstation 4 - where can I find a good deal?

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭

Sup fellas.  I want to get a PS4.  Know of any good deals?  Do tell :)

Comments

• Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Are you on Groupon? Sometimes they offer good discounts on PS4s. I bought mine (which came with a game) last year for $380 new and applied a 10% goods coupon which brought it down to around $340. I don't believe I paid tax, either, just the $5 shipping cost. Last Xmas they were selling them new for $299. I've also seen them sell refurbed systems for around $350. 
  • Options
    I'm on groupon so i'll keep an eye out.  dang you got a great deal. 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    350 at best buy June bug. If you find a great deal. Price match in effect.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Oh snap.  Nice! 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    Oh snap.  Nice! 
    If I got a deal via employee price you'd already have a pm but if you need stuff after you get one I can set up something of a deal from time to time. Will trade ps4 stuff for cigars.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Nolagizmo said:
    jliu said:
    Oh snap.  Nice! 
    If I got a deal via employee price you'd already have a pm but if you need stuff after you get one I can set up something of a deal from time to time. Will trade ps4 stuff for cigars.
    You'll be hearing from me soon then :)  
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox better, that is all
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Wrong.  Although the Japanese did a good number on my ancestors.  Oh well 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you and Daniel had the Xbox I could school you... I've got some good trash talk. Right Jeremy @Glock1975
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter