Home General Discussion

Happy Hour: Corona Craze

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
Anyone else pulling the trigger on any of these?  I believe I'm gonna restock on the MOW PAs (can never have too many of these) and try the La Palina El Diario KB! 

Would love to see San Lotano Oval coronas in this deal....

Several good picks for the newer members of the forum!

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/happy-hour-corona-craze/?sourcekey=CGWS08

Comments

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Crud I need to pay attention. The LA Palina and MF'S look mighty tempting
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be looking into a couple of them.
    Maybe the bait fish and the my father
    I did like those MOW PAs as well
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love those MOW dark horses. Could not resist. She can fuss at me after she notices the new appliances and flooring and remodeled bathrooms. All finished in 4 more days and she don't know it's in progress, so hopefully this lil 50 buck expense hides well inbetween if not. I can make a trip to the daiquiris shop and she'll get over it.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Are the melanio better then the melanio  maduro?
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picking up the My Father... Have a Bomb I need to send out :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    I love those MOW dark horses. Could not resist. She can fuss at me after she notices the new appliances and flooring and remodeled bathrooms. All finished in 4 more days and she don't know it's in progress, so hopefully this lil 50 buck expense hides well inbetween if not. I can make a trip to the daiquiris shop and she'll get over it.
    I enjoy those too!  I have several left or that would have been one I grabbed too!

That being said, good luck with the wifey brotha!  Surely she will give you a pass...lol
    Can't wait for these to get here