Home General Discussion

Boring Sermon La La La Contest

13»

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for hosting Peter.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send Jay his winnings. I lost fair and square. The Phantom coffee bomber can get me towards the end of the month when I order coffee.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Peter
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jarubla 9405803699300183226839

Check you PM's, ol' buddy.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Thank you Pedro Quatro JC!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Peter's excellent cup and bodyguards arrived this afternoon!

Pics to follow later
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    edited February 2016
    Having a devil of a time getting my photo to upload. Wouldn't work last night, and again this am.

I am sure it is a corrupted file or a PEBKAC error.

Peter, as usual, knocked it outta the park
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I need to take some pics before I bomb @jarubla again.  Hahaha.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    jarubla said:
    Having a devil of a time getting my photo to upload. Wouldn't work last night, and again this am.

You are always full of references I haven't heard in years.
    PEBKAC.... Damn that's been awhile....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    jarubla said:

You are always full of references I haven't heard in years.
    PEBKAC.... Damn that's been awhile....
    I'm not sure I've EVER heard it - so, okay, I'll bite. What's a PEBKAC error??  :p
    Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to look it up myself.  Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.  Darn kids.....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee, that happens pretty regularly around my house...   :p
    Its a veiled insult from working tech support. My other favorite was telling people that they have an "Eye D 10 Tee" (id10t) Problem....

Gonna try this again. Seems to work if I email the photo, then save it.

Lets give this a try...

Success!!! 

That bag of beans is HUGE. A virtual planetoid, spherical and pointy in parts, got its own weather system. 

Thank you again Peter
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice prize from Mr Coffee
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    That bag of beans is HUGE. A virtual planetoid, spherical and pointy in parts, got its own weather system. 

Thank you again Peter
    One of my favorite movies ever! So many quotable lines.

"He'll probably cry himself to sleep tonight... on his HUGE pillow!"
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    "Hello! I ordered the large cappuccino! This is like Campbell's cup-o-ccino."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "E-ville... Like the fru-its of the dev-ille... E-ville."
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon