for sale: 2012 ISOM maduros

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
if you know what I mean.. PM me if interested or have any questions

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    fivers :)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested.  As long as they're not Cohiba 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Nolagizmo said:
    Smh
    What??? I'd rather have the BBF Maddy
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these Opus? Sheesh, I miss the real @danielzreyes
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @danielzreyes they are both good! You might have the taste buds to prefer. I'm greedy and want both.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Tagging @breandono
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    All done.  Thank you all xoxo

Hello fellow buyers from me.  All will be shipped tomorrow via USPS 2 day priority mail. 

Wayne - shipping yours too in advance (heard you're a stand up dude so no worries) :) 

Let me know if you have any questions.  Let me know if you don't receive it by upcoming Wednesday. 

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

jliu said:

Hello fellow buyers from me.  All will be shipped tomorrow via USPS 2 day priority mail. 

Wayne - shipping yours too in advance (heard you're a stand up dude so no worries) :) 

Let me know if you have any questions.  Let me know if you don't receive it by upcoming Wednesday. 

He don't pay and the triads will be on his azzz
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take no responsibility for anything anyone says about me.
    That being said, I appreciate it and will get your money to you before next weekend.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Usaf06 said:
    I want

^give me this guy's address.  I haven't bombed someone in forever

jliu said:
    Usaf06 said:
    I want

If you'resending the hella old Anejos then he lives in Rancho Cucamonga.  If not, we'll then ......... fried chicken
    jliu said:
    Usaf06 said:
    I want

If you'resending the hella old Anejos then he lives in Rancho Cucamonga.  If not, we'll then ......... fried chicken

I'm sending him the Florida State Seminoles stogie stands you made specially for me.  VICTORY!!!!
    jliu said:
    jliu said:
    Usaf06 said:
    I want

I'm sending him the Florida State Seminoles stogie stands you made specially for me.  VICTORY!!!!
    That would mean war!!!! And up to this point I really liked you June bug so don't do that 
    -- Winston Churchill

you do alot for the forum constantly showing your generosity.  you deserve some good cigars.  give me your **** address

I got your address. shizza sent it to me.  As in Jim that lives in Washington

C-u-c-a-m-o-n-g-a ... ok
    jliu said:

I got your address. shizza sent it to me.  As in Jim that lives in Washington

I love that guy
    -- Winston Churchill

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's good he did, otherwise I would have!  HAHAHAHA.  Get him big dog June Bug!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!