Home Non Cigar Related

Bad Genie Game

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Saw this on another site. Thought it would be fun to post here and see what y'all come up with...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had a box of pre embargo cigars 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had an awesome man cave where I could smoke in the winter.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    granted, but it's just a man in a cave; have fun.
  • ChazMNChazMN Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Granted, but all your cigars turn into Dutch Masters when your enter.
    I wish I was somewhere tropical and warm 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    granted, but its all dudes in speedos and no cigars
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Genie, a dozen maple bacon doughnuts from Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, please

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Granted, but you have to pick them up in person, in Portland, Maine.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    granted, but its all dudes in speedos and no cigars
    You may have just granted him to wishes there.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    I wish, I had a 6 figure job 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
    Done, but now you work for isis in syria
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could live somewhere warm.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Welcome to Somalia image
    -- Winston Churchill

I wish the liquor laws didn't suck in utah 
    Non Crux sed lux
    I know this is breaking the rules of the game, but +1. They truly suck here, and everything is 25-35% more expensive (sometimes more)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And sorry about the sucky laws.
    Genie, I'd like the Midas Touch, but just on Thursdays
    Granted. You have just been hired as a part-time, minimum wage rusty exhaust system remover at Midas Muffler.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    I wish i had a hot girlfriend.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I wish I could mute certain people.
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Granted, but mother in laws and ex wives are excluded
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish my fat ass didn't get winded tying my shoes.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Genie, how about a bagel w/ cream cheese and a cuppa coffee this morning
    Granted, you've just been hired at the cafeteria at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston (while you're there, check out the lentil soup)
    I wish I had cool socks like DZR.