Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Best Super Bowl Reaction *NSFW*

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What an immature POS...geez
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nowadays, I generally call BS on stuff like that.

The younger person in the video seemed genuinely alarmed at what the geezer was doing, but I'd still bet it was an old cheap TV that was going to be replaced anyway, and they filmed this to see what kind of internet sensation they could stir up.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it wasn't staged someone would have put the camera down and stepped in by the 4th piece of furniture he pick up...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Hilarious, but totally staged.  The person taping it just happens to be in that spot, taping over codger's shoulder when that specific play occurs. And then just calmly tapes the tantrum instead of knocking the coot to the ground. Don't think so. 
  • Options
    ChazMNChazMN Posts: 53 ✭✭
    The old guy goes by the name of "Angry Grandpa". The people he's with interview him and get him riled up. Then he spouts off a bunch of foul language and whatnot.