Home Non Cigar Related
Options

o brother

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Non Cigar Related

I couldn't be happier for you
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    back to Peyton's shadow lol 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I noticed that as well. At first I thought he was clueless but then it dawned on me. 
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    A finely tuned professionaly honed quaterback looks at the "game" differently than most mortals. Hence his not so mortal emotional reaction. Just my iopic observation. 
  • Options
    I didn't notice that on Archies face though.:-)
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    ^ Point taken. Maybe just jealous after-all.  :)
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archie takes a worried glance at Eli, cause he's Dad, worries about both his sons.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They may be tied now for Super Bowl victories, but Eli didn't lose any. You can bet he'll mention that. 
  • Options
    Eli also did it a lot faster than Peyton.Wylaff said:
    Nice try Eli but you aint foolin nobody.