Home General Discussion

Cincinnati Jungle Jims

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wondering if anyone on the forum is from or around the Cincinnati area. Just saw a local superstore has cigar nights on Thursdays.

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Glock1975 may be familiar with that place

• C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    @Glock1975 works at the Eastgate location when he's not brewing his own beer
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE said:
    @Glock1975 works at the Eastgate location when he's not brewing his own beer
    I didn't know that. Good, hopefully he's educated them since he's been there. I had the old it's not mold it's plume discussion with one of the young men working there once. I always did think they kept their humidity to high and pointed out there were 3 boxes covered in mold. To the point that it was actually on the sides of the boxes. Though that was a couple years ago and I've been back a few times since and haven't seen any signs of it again. It's always one of my stops when I go to visit family. Haven't been able to get back since before they put in their smoking area. I hear it's a pretty nice setup. 
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually our cigar event nights are Wednesday and Friday nights in our full bar and lounge. The humity has been high sometimes but has been better since the year I have been there. I know exactly who you are talking about Rhamlin, it's been taken care of.