Home Non Cigar Related

Happy days?

johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
So my oldest son is just under three months away from graduating high school. And now the bills roll in,who knew that graduation sh*t was so expensive. He has also just got his acceptance letter to the university of Utah. How time flies 
Makes me feel old.
Non Crux sed lux

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Congratulations.

I'm feelin' your pain. Over my lifetime I have seen prom, senior pictures, and all the other BS associated with graduating from HS become an unnecessary service industry. No kid NEEDS this stuff but somehow they've got EVERYBODY hooked into forkin' over the money. (Sorry for the rant.)

Did you book the limo yet? Haha!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im right there with ya. My son graduated this year also and will be enlisting in the Air Force
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Im right there with ya. My son graduated this year also and will be enlisting in the Air Force
    Tell him thank you for serving the country we all love 
    GOD BLESS OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And our law enforcement,  firefighters and paramedics. All hero's in my books
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Just got do e with that this last year one down one to go Lol 

The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

You should be proud. Tell him thanks from my house.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.