Home General Discussion

Soaking a cigar in water test

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I read an article about how soaking a cigar in water brings out the flavor.
Thought I'd do it to this 2011 Cohiba Esplendidos 
Also, to get maximum flavorage, I will soak it for exactly 1 hour. Let's do this ...

What a bunch of horse sh*t. Can't even light the damn thing.  What a waste of a cigar. Lame
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you need to cut it and see if the make-up was changed by the water.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmmfao. You read it wrong. Next time try it on vherf so we can get a good laugh. We luv you dzr
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iv heard about that, but you cant get the foot wet.  Its not soaking its running water over the cap of a vertical cigar, keeping the foot dry.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DZR you gotta drink the cigar water after soaking it that long. 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I've dipped the cap in whiskey before and liked how it added a bit of flavor. Maybe I'll just dunk the whole thing sometime. I mean if a little is good then more has to be better right? 

JK. Lol
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was like watching someone drown a puppy.  :o
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need more stems to soak up the water.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude you gotta use distilled water. 

I go away for a couple weeks and it turns into freakin' amateur hour around here....I swear. 

Get it together DZR, come on now!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *