Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Funny thing happened on the way to the airport...

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Left Sunday for a business trip to Idaho and on the drive to the airport my wife and I were planning a spring camping trip.  She asked me if I thought I'd be done with our big ass 96 qt cooler by spring.  I had to admit that, no i wont be done with it and in fact i can barely get it closed as is.

A day later my son texts me and tells me that I got a package from Jim.  WTF, man!  You knoe how close I am to having to tell my sweet that she not only doesn't get our cooler back but that I need to go buy another one?  

Seriously though, Jim you are one helol of a guy. Thank you so much for the amazing sticks.  Don't even know where to start

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good work Jimmy Jam

Eric, time to buy a new cooler, mon frere. Gotta keep the better half happy.

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Jim
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it! 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    I cant imagine have that many sticks. Lol nice timing Jim  B)
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great lineup
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Left Sunday for a business trip to Idaho and on the drive to the airport my wife and I were planning a spring camping trip.  She asked me if I thought I'd be done with our big ass 96 qt cooler by spring.  I had to admit that, no i wont be done with it and in fact i can barely get it closed as is.

A day later my son texts me and tells me that I got a package from Jim.  WTF, man!  You knoe how close I am to having to tell my sweet that she not only doesn't get our cooler back but that I need to go buy another one?  

Seriously though, Jim you are one helol of a guy. Thank you so much for the amazing sticks.  Don't even know where to start

Wally world, 48 qts for $15.  Cant beat it.  O wait, did I say that out loud?

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fess up lol.

At least u have a great excuse. Nice grab bag there,
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?