Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

For this week I smoke like a king

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Because brad gave me all this!  Now I know what it means to be dzr cool.  Sniff.  I need a hug.  Thanks brad xoxoxoxoxo

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Leaf will make you poop.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great target!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it to you in one piece.  Enjoy them sir!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit! What is the name of the stick wrapped up? (in paper I guess?)
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leaf by Oscar
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's wrapped in tobacco leaf. Definitely worth trying. If you can't find them let me know. I can work out a trade.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    It's wrapped in tobacco leaf. Definitely worth trying. If you can't find them let me know. I can work out a trade.
    Likewise. These are made for the Leaf & Bean in Pittsburgh. Always glad to hook a brotha up.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, like a true forum brother, Jiunn-bug, you still can't count. 
     There are only 7 days in a week....  Nanner, nanner.... <sticks tongue out>
    jlmarta said:
    And, like a true forum brother, Jiunn-bug, you still can't count. 
     There are only 7 days in a week....  Nanner, nanner.... <sticks tongue out>
    Maybe he's a Beatles fan?
  • CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    Likewise. These are made for the Leaf & Bean in Pittsburgh. Always glad to hook a brotha up.
    Thanks guys, I will check out some B&Ms near me. If I can'f find a few, I'll definitely take you up on that trade! 
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    nice!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n!