2»

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Patrickbrick9405803699300192229609
    @llado1
    @guitarded
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you again for the contest Brad.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Llado1Llado1 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Can't wait man thanks!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn fine selection Brad, thank you!  Love the ESG.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Sweet, glad they made it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Well they made it here safe yesterday but I wasn't able to post up so a day late and they still look tasty! Can't wait to try them all as they're all never hads. I appreciate man!

• Options
    Sweet, the diesel has a four years on it I believe and the tempus is 2 years.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Hahaha I haven't even been smoking cigars for 4 years! I think that's what I'll light up tonight.
  • Options
    If you drink coffee that new world Connecticut is a great pairing with coffee.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specifically coffee from theexcellentcup.com.    ;)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @avengethis ! Love the Undercrown, have heard great things about that Don Pepin Garcia, and the others are new to me. Greatly appreciated. M 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Right on.  Glad it made it there safely.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey brother! You still have that nacho recipe? @avengethis
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Yeah I just sent you the recipe.  They are super delicious.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!