Home Non Cigar Related

Interview on monday

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
I have a job interview on monday at the place I interned at over the summer. Its an all day thing with 33 other applicants. Have to give a 5 min presentation and some other stuff. 
Prayers please. 
One God, One Truth

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely! 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get 'em, @roland_7707

Praying for you, brother!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers sent
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done!
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get er done.. Prayers in route 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God's will be done.  Praying for you, Dane. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck,my prayers are with you 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good luck. We know you can do it!!!
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Good vibes sent! just go in there Big and Ball'n! own it!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck Dane-- pray you'll get it man!
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will do great!! Keep your chin up!!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.
    One God, One Truth
    Interview went great today. Its just for a seasonal job, but 62 people for 22 positions with the state park system. Had a lot of fun. Did a 5 min presentation, 3, one min picture explanations, a 45 min test, and 3, 3 person panel interviews. Thanks for the prayers. Should hear back in about 4 weeks.
    One God, One Truth
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still prayin! Glad it went well
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interview went great today. Its just for a seasonal job, but 62 people for 22 positions with the state park system. Had a lot of fun. Did a 5 min presentation, 3, one min picture explanations, a 45 min test, and 3, 3 person panel interviews. Thanks for the prayers. Should hear back in about 4 weeks.
    Damnation! That's a whole lot of rigamarole just for a seasonal park job.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. I totally missed this thread. Good to hear from you. Good luck on getting the job. 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep thinking, they're going to spend three times as much on the hiring process as this job is gonna pay. The 3 3-person panel interviews alone, times 62 applicants, adds up preposterous.

Sure you wanna work for an outfit like this?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck bro!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck. Should have just handed out Stogies and you would have been a shoe in!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck! 
    Thanks for the well wishes yall. Got an email yesterday that said no news was good news. They were still checking refrences. 
    One God, One Truth
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking references is always a good sign!