Home General Discussion

Just hypothetically...

2»

Comments

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehehehehehe.. to funny
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get the square stackable coolers for sodas I believe they say it's for... I have 6 plus 2 regular coolers.. Ughhh
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say you just have to smoke more, but with the likes of you all, that might not be possible.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnnyB said:
    So is that code for your friend is running low and needs a bomb or two 

No sir. My friend's humi runneth over. He has always resisted going the coolidor route, but may be at the point of no return.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnnyB said:

No sir. My friend's humi runneth over. He has always resisted going the coolidor route, but may be at the point of no return.

That is so funny. I HOPE THE NOOB ALLIANCE DOESNT SEE THIS!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the @nOObAlliance
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    70 quart coleman xtreme on closeout sale at my local walmart for $30. Maybe they are on closeout nationwide. Maybe. 
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnnyB said:

@puff_dougie 9505513460626103087227 . Just in case I get on the "Bengirl" bandwagon again and do something stupid like bet you. Your winnings in advance!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnnyB said:

@puff_dougie 9505513460626103087227 . Just in case I get on the "Bengirl" bandwagon again and do something stupid like bet you. Your winnings in advance!
    Awww, dude! Been crazy busy at work and just saw your PM... Looks like it's too late to respond. This is insanity, I tell you! 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon