Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Muwahahaha

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
That is all.....................

Nope, I'm not. Besides it's Wednesday. Well, that really has never stopped me. But really, I'm not.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha!
    I was gonna ask, but you beat to it with your reply.

Not even a nip? You not feeling well?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Ha ha!
    I was gonna ask, but you beat to it with your reply.

Not even a nip? You not feeling well?
    Tony, I knew what the first response would be so I addressed it before it was posted.

Nope, not even a nip. Feeling a little tired but other than that I feel alright. And yourself? Doing better?
    edited February 2016
    I'm making decent progress. 
    I still have about 4-6 weeks of physical therapy to get motion in my left hand and arm back to 75%.
    After that, the doc will release me to full work duties and then it will just be a matter of time to recover full motion in my hand and arm.
    You would think that if they are gonna rebuild your arm, they could at least put some bionic enhancements in it. ROFL!

Good to hear you are doing ok.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Face it Todd.... You're a plowed mo-fo!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out! The magic 20 count is awake!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta watch ol' @bandyt09 - he's a madman.....  :#
    9505 5145 7612 6053 0004 XX

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get em Todd!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like he's busily filling his diaper.....  >:)
    Holy crap Man, These things look to be older than I am! Somehow this "Surprise bomb" snuck past the my usps thing. My wife called and said Todd sent you something. All I could think is Who the heck is Todd?image

You've been todd smacked. LOL!

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todd knows how to do it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!! Love Todd's hits.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work, Arnold!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    If you yell out, "Like a good bomber, BandtyT09 is there!" He will appear where ever you are and hand you a cigar with a smile. True story but it has to be LOUD. 
    Does it work in airports?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    edited February 2016
    Wylaff said:
    Does it work in airports?
    Yes, especially as you're about to go through the metal detectors. TSA loves it when you do that. Enjoy the smokes.