Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

What happened to our understanding Peter!

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe I drank too much and agreed to something I don't remember but what the hell. So much goodnesses in one box. Thanks @peter4jc

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn nice understanding!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter got it right, his understanding was that you like coffee and those Bolivar cigars.  Nicely done Peter!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    We did have an agreement, and a good one at that, until you decided to violate the terms of said agreement with your provocatory actions.  So now we have a new agreement, based on mutually assured destruction, that neither will the other from henceforth on to perpetuity. 

Hugs and kisses.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    We did have an agreement, and a good one at that, until you decided to violate the terms of said agreement with your provocatory actions.  So now we have a new agreement, based on mutually assured destruction, that neither will the other from henceforth on to perpetuity. 

Hugs and kisses.

That is the nicest way I've ever heard "Go **** Yourself".
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    peter4jc said:

Hugs and kisses.

That is the nicest way I've ever heard "Go **** Yourself".

Wow @peter4jc..... With verbage like that you should be a politician. LOL
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.