Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Handmade Pens anyone?

MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
So my brother, his wife and daughter are leaving this year to be lifetime missionaries in Amazonia Brazil (Northern Brazil) ( https://chognews.org/2014/06/13/announcing-jonathan-and-beth-todd-missionaries-to-brazil/).He used to turn pens but stopped when they started getting busy visiting churches to raise support (they have to raise their own funding).
He has some pens left and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in them.
Here are a few pics.
There is a mix of wood/acrylic and poly resins.
There are once fired .308 brass. The pen/pencil set are a little lighter in person and are from a pipe maker and are Briar Burl. The hardware on the briar burl is stainless steel made in the US.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which end do you cut, and which end do you torch?  ;)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which end do you cut, and which end do you torch?  ;)
    Fine, I'll be truthful. They are fake and cello off...
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I apologize if I posted in the wrong section.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just being a smart arse. See the winky emogi?   ;)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon