13»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Zima
    Please, I'm an Ice man all the way!

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tequiza
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    SleevePlz said:
    jarubla said:
    Basil Hayden's

Winner winner!

Hit me up with your address, @jarubla. Thanks to everyone for playing!

Thanks for letting me play, Teach!

A fine beverage, by the way...

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Don't let the Dollar Shave Club box that I shipped this in scare your beard! Lol
    Hah! We belong to DSC too. I still shave my neck because I am not an early 19th century pioneer (just say no to neckbeard!)

Thank you, Teach!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got lucky and my beard line stops at my neck. The downside is that the top goes clear to my eyes if I don't trim the cheeks...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    edited February 2016
    Welp, Teach slapped the stupid right outta me with the 'Guess my Bourbon' contest winnings.

These beautiful maidens are all new to me.

Tony, you done dadburn outdid yo self! 

By my troth! Lay thine eyes on these reposed beauties nestled thusly! 

Thank you sir!
    Glad they arrived safely. Enjoy!
    Yep, and my beard didn't even sweat the dollar shave club box