Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Evidently I have transgressed.....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
uh, excuse me, Mr. Shizza, sir. I don't know what I've done or when I did it but I seem to have exited the land of good behavior. Whatever and whenever it was I'm deeply sorry and I promise not to repeat the terrible offense - if only you'll tell me what it was that I did to cause you to bomb the bejeezus out of me like this:

imageThese cigars are not only an incredible selection but I'm not even faintly familiar with most of them. They'll have a bit of age on them by the time I get through researching them. 

Many thanks, Jim. The gift is very much appreciated. For a guy who tries to stay below the radar, I seem not to have done it very well this time.  B)

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to pile on, Marty, but nice work Jim.  Couldn't have happened to nicer guy!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marty's in the Shizz house!!

Good one, Jim! 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Very nice stuff there Jim!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great selection, love the BLTC royalty
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy Marty!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Jim :) 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy Marty!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Hope you enjoy Marty!!
    I'm sure I will. There are some d@mn fine cigars there. Thank you again....  B)