Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sprayed by Aqua Nerd

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mr. Allan decides to pay me back with complete tastiness! Girl Scout cookies and some very tasty sticks! Thank you very much my friend, very appreciated. I look forward to those cigars when there is a nice temperature increase at Casa de Loon.

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you even Viaje? 

Very nice!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job, @WaterNerd...   of course, we don't need to tell you you're fighting a losing battle.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done!  B)
    I do think you got brother Jim's attention. Ha ha!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    @WaterNerd what Cigar is the one that looks like it's gift wrapped?
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crisius said:
    @WaterNerd what Cigar is the one that looks like it's gift wrapped?
    Candy Cane.  Damn dude very nice hit on Jim, with all the sticks he sends out he deserves constant replenishment!  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Crisius candy cane, I believe listed as holiday blend.. If you see them do not make the same mistake as I by grabbing just 1. Just make sure you have your sweet tooth in and remember it's ment to smoke not eat, you will be tempted to tho
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Viaje hit. Well done
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it all..so good!!
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geek aqua I should make you an agent. Perfect hit with a great line up. I can't badge you unless you're an agent for 18 months
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bigshizza Enjoy Jim More to follow o:)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    kswildcat said:
    @Crisius candy cane, I believe listed as holiday blend.. If you see them do not make the same mistake as I by grabbing just 1. Just make sure you have your sweet tooth in and remember it's ment to smoke not eat, you will be tempted to tho
    I love Candy Canes in general. I may have to hunt up a couple.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crisius said:
    kswildcat said:

If you do you won't be disappointed, good stuff. 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crisius said:
    kswildcat said:
    I know another botl that loves candy canes.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Crisius said:
    kswildcat said:

If you do you won't be disappointed, good stuff. 
    Found em, I better win the lotto just to try them.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit. The TTT is IMO their best stick. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!