Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Wayne must be a gambling man....

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
Took a gamble that I will not destroy his mailbox. Been wanting to try the Illusione H-town lancero. The fume de Amour is a great stick too. What's the story on the unbanded one? Thanks for the hit bro. @Wylaffimage
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick is a squishy Teddy bear. Nothing to see here.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the La Grand Classe, just another Fumare exclusive. I'm not looking for any retaliation. Just had some stuff lying around I figured you would enjoy! :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    That is the La Grand Classe, just another Fumare exclusive. I'm not looking for any retaliation. Just had some stuff lying around I figured you would enjoy! :)
    Hmmm.
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln