Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Kansas style hit and run!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Stopped home after a lunch meeting just in time to choke on the dust of a big rig with KS plates peeling out as it sped down the street. In its wake I found this...

Dude straight hooked me up with two from my wish list, plus a few more favs! I am so stoked to try the Eiroa First 20! Thank you so much @kswildcat! Thanks for the new addy as well! It will come in very handy!

Seriously, next time you're in the Burgh, let me know. Plenty of great spots to herf and I owe you bigtime!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man another great package from this guy.  He better watch himself.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you must be butter cause your on a roll  B)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hungry for nachos
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your PM @CharlieHeis
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucks if I knew then what I do know I coulda hand delivered them. Was kewl seeing Bristol speedway tho..

You owe nothing.. Hope the 20yr is better then you imagine. Be careful what you wish for on that herf,  may take you up on it.. 

Still in PA.. Trailer getting worked on in Butler as we speak.. May have to see about renting a room from you before all is done here.. lol
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another nice hit :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

I'm hungry for nachos
    I already have yours, just need to get home and reload Mr. 
    PM to you @kswildcat
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    giggle
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Randy.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them some tasty sticks! Enjoy Puffy
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't expect anything less from a Kansas driver. Fools have no idea what a turn signal is and they love doing 10 under the speed limit in the left lane. 
    jsnake said:
    I wouldn't expect anything less from a Kansas driver. Fools have no idea what a turn signal is and they love doing 10 under the speed limit in the left lane. 
    Yeah, so... let me know if you need jsnake's addy @kswildcat
    jsnake said:
    We just doing our best empersonation of misery drivers.. Should have bumper stickers that read show me how to drive..lol
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kansas style hit and run?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    jsnake said:
    We just doing our best empersonation of misery drivers.. Should have bumper stickers that read show me how to drive..lol
    Ill take those nachos. Just wait for your driving lesson Kansas man!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

My new address is in PA... Latrobe to be exact. 
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    Yeah, so... let me know if you need jsnake's addy @kswildcat
    No one knows my new address. Mwahahahahahahaha 
    PM to @matkn293

I WILL find you @jsnake!