Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

March Lottery

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, to make this easier. I'm going to post the address here!

Charlie Buck
    229 Pepe's Farm Road 
    Milford, CT 06460

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a brave man 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭✭✭

USPS 9405803699300202166344
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now see what you get for trying to throw me under the bus?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked this method of doing the lottery.  We will see what idea I come up with for next month.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    It certainly increased the participation! The thing I love about winning is the variety you get to try! Things I wouldn't normally buy for myself! Yes, it is difficult finding room for everything, but that's what coolers are made for! Luckily, I smoke 5 or 6 a day, so room is made pretty quickly! Anyway, I'll be playing next month, no matter what format you decide!
  • Options
    Let's not go overboard! @CharlieHeis I don't mind winning, but at least a month or 2 in between please!
  • Options
    webmost said:

Now see what you get for trying to throw me under the bus?

I honestly did it for you! You always play, and I thought you missed the thread, so I played for you! Honest! No busses involved! And, as it turns out, you were the one throwing me under the bus! 
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha youre sooooo done ice cream man!!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    Hahahaha youre sooooo done ice cream man!!!
    Great! And Jim played for 3! Can you fit 15 in a small flat rate? Don't want him moving up to a medium! 
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    With Jim you will be LUCKY if it's a medium.. His 5er is usually on the stuffed small box
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Congrats. I would of liked to have won, but at 24 entries I would of had to buy a cooler and outfit it really quick to have the space for the winnings, so my wallet is happy I didn't win. xD
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy my friend!

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have a nice day. :)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    First in from @webmost Thanks Davis! Some favs, and some new!image
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

I thought I heard a bus. Luckily it passed by safely and without incident.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505510977576063029871  on the way.
  • Options
    3 boxes today! First is @Puff_Dougie who played for 2, next @genareddog who also played for 2, and then @WaterNerd! Larry also included a nice coaster! Thanks guys! Awesome sticks!imageimageimage
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ding ding ding JACKPOT. You just lucky and keep winning.. should be able to get my end out tomorrow, Monday at the latest
  • Options
    kswildcat said:
    Ding ding ding JACKPOT. You just lucky and keep winning.. should be able to get my end out tomorrow, Monday at the latest
    Take your time! I like them spread out! Makes it easier to get pics up!
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inbound. Eta monday
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5101 8562 6064 0288 58
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will get mine out tomorrow    apologize for delay
  • Options
    A nice selection from @First_Warrior Love the Antano and Genesis. What is the unbranded one? Thanks Rodger!image
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just dropped off at Post office

9405 8036 9930 0205 1638 52

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    A nice selection from @First_Warrior Love the Antano and Genesis. What is the unbranded one? Thanks Rodger!image

Roger, did you roll that yourself?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)