Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Spoiled by shizz

well gents I feel damn lucky! Got a surprise first bomb from none other than @Bigshizza. Can't say I ever expected one and certainly not this early. The selection will take me to school no doubt! Thanks Jim and everyone else who has taken the time to learn me a thing or two!

The hard part will be not putting multiples in my mouth at once! Thanks again sir!

image.jpeg 1016.4K

Comments

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job like always Jim! Welcome to the forum @Hrycaj
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job as always Jim. #ccommadbomber
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice selection to get you going  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job shizza! If that is the little intemperance he sent me, have it after a big meal. That ruined me for wimpy cigars!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job shizza,awesome as always 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you find some new favorites!! Enjoy
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a cherry popper, nice hit Jim.
  • Options
    HrycajHrycaj Posts: 62 ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Read an article about the opinion of some that a more slender stick can be better as it gives you proportionally more wrapper. Hustled over and found the Espinosa especial I so luckily received! Very enjoyable smoke on a damn fine summer, I mean mid-winter, day in Colorado. I liked that the flavored (despite not being able to name them) were not overpowered with spice. Thanks again bigshizza
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    ^ ^  Fun to try different ring sizes of some of your favorite same cigars too.