Home Non Cigar Related
Options

UFC 196

Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got Diaz any want a fiver bet???      I predict Diaz wins by sub in 3rd round, that's not part of bet, but I think Diaz wins this.  

Comments

• Options
    ChazMNChazMN Posts: 53 ✭✭
    There is no way Diaz wins. I think he is past his prime.
  • Options
    ChazMN said:
    Diaz outclasses Conor on the ground. Only way Conor wins this is by decision or Nate gasses gets TKO'd no way Conor KO's Nate.  Only guy to beat Nate by TKO was Josh Thomson, and then that was a flash shin to the chin Nate took then Josh jumped on him for the TKO.  
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take your bet marine
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
     @Usaf06 and the fly boy steps up.   You'll be singing "From the Halls of Montezuma" before the days over.   :)
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Montezumas revenge if not. Drink lots of beer!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    ChazMN said:
    Tsk tsk tsk.     
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    I'll take your bet marine
    Give it up for the The Stockton Stranglers
  • Options
    ChazMNChazMN Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    ChazMN said:
    Tsk tsk tsk.     
    I stand corrected.  Also I was thinking Nick was fighting and his commitment to the sport has been suspect as of late.  :|

I knew holmes was gonna lose and I wonder if Rousey can beat Tate a third time?
  • Options
    Ill get ya out something this week fitting of a grunt
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    No hurry I won't be back home until Friday,  out of town for work. 
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMA is like NFL  that way... anyone can win. 

I watched the prelims this morning while hacking at a program. The Elkins vs Skelly fight was just awesome. Elkins is like no particular talent married to unlimited drive. Helluva fighter.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    On the way Jim
    9505 5000 1617 6069 0000 42
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    On the way Jim
    9505 5000 1617 6069 0000 42
    Thank you,,, maybe
  • Options
    @Usaf06 thank you Nick, been wanting to try the OSOK.  Thanks for taking the bet, almost feel bad for winning. I knew it was a bad match up for Conor.  I see the same results for him with most of the 155 division if he decides to fight there. That division is full of guys his size or bigger. 
    Thanks for the sticks sir. 
  • Options
    Enjoy Jim
    -- Winston Churchill