Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

P.P.P.

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Puff

Puff

Pass

B)
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

001.jpg 81.6K
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sound the air raid sirens!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No biggie. Just read somewhere that a few brothers were running low. Broke my heart. :'(
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No biggie. Just read somewhere that a few brothers were running low. Broke my heart. :'(
    You sent Nick, Brad, and Steve some reloads?
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Nolagizmo said:
    You sent Nick, Brad, and Steve some reloads?

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    We must read the same paper
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is this BullSh1t.  I thought we were cool.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Yeah... so... umm... you're welcome? 

P.S. Bwaaahaaaahaaa!
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

Better you than me. I was afraid I was in @puff_dougie target zone. LOL
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Guitarded said:

Did somebody say you aren't? ;)
    Well Mr Puffy , ya got me good. I'm currently trying to find room in my over stocked humidors for these. Thank you Dougimage
    -- Winston Churchill

Love the CCOM Forum... where "five" means "ten" and "overstocked humidors" means "I'm running low." :)

Glad they got there, brother. Hope there's something there you'll enjoy.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick is getting filled up. Great shot puffy.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puffy destroying mailboxes.  Nice work Puffy.. watching Nick get lit is good times..
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha nicely done Puffy..
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
    Coolbeans, Steve. Glad to help a brotha who's running low. :)
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn he got all three of us.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:

Did somebody say you aren't? ;)
    Whoops. Open mouth,insert foot.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dougie you still da Puffmaster! Well done!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great job Dougie, smooth, very smooth.