Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shizz & Mikie strike again!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
No sooner do I get back from dropping a lil' sump at the P.O. but I come home to find my own mailbox in splinters. Seems like Loon Lake and Louisiana have teamed up for a killing spree. 

First, Mikie @Nolagizmo hits me with some Bayou beauties, including a Laranja, which I've been dying to try, and a MOW PA (FTW)! Thank you, brother! 

Then Jim @Bigshizza decides to slap me with a Double W and four lovely bodyguards, none of which I have tried and all of which smell freakin' amazing! I shall look forward to sparking up in your honor, sir, when @Edna20, (who set me up) sets the date. 

What a way to come home on a crappy Monday. Y'all made my day! Muchas gracias!!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay. !!!!!
    Making dougie fresh happy makes me happy. I saw 2 you liked and fired and hoped for the best. Glad to hit some you'll enjoy.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job guys
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puffy getting beat up.. awsomeness
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see this. Ol' Dougie was due
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy puffy that MF is money!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Enjoy puffy that MF is money!

No kidding, brother. Ima put it under my pillow tonight just so I can keep smelling it.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim and Mikie KILLIN IT
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding hits.  You guys killing everyone, is this the new bOOb Alliance forming?  Boob's do travel in pairs, Mikie and Jim, hmmmm.