Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Box Split???

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sam sent a text out asking who wanted to split a box of some gorgeous looking Osiris. The price was right so I said I would. A couple days later I get a text with a tracking number so I ask for his PP. He says he got a case of the "I forgot". Bro that wasn't a trade. Thank you for the great sticks. Sent 5 bodyguards to protect the osiris.image
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's funny right there.. Way to lay the smack down on Nick.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just can't trust anyone round here.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang! Those are sexy!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha well played! Those look great
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well played indeed. You've been studying Todd tactics. He got me the same way. Beauty of a hit on a well deserving brutha. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice weasel move!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21 said:
    Hahaha that is the best response ever!  Great movie too, saw it at 12 opining day.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.