Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Its never just bands..

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
So as happens occasionaly i was contacted by a BOTL @nolagizmo  informing he wanted to send some bands my way. He did send some very nice  bands my way. But of course its never just bands he sent some awesome sticks my way too!! Never expected always appreciated !!!image
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Mikie!
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work there nolagizmo. Well done!!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes very nice :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Vance he did just send bands, just didn't remove the cigars from some. Some smoking required. Nicely done Mike
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, and they ship better wrapped around cigars too.  
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see nothing but bands. Nice work, Mikie!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look forward to seeing some creations out of those bands... hopefully you get an enjoyable smoke in before, during or after.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the only way to ship bands without risking any damage to them.  I don't see a problem with that...  :p LOL
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293