Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Today is my 1st anniversary on the forum....

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest!
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kewl  contest Nick thanks
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eric
    9505 5000 3216 6074 0001 59

Carl
    9505 5000 3216 6074 0001 42

Congrats gentlemen and enjoy!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew this was a trap.  Thanks Nick.  
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's to the winners, great contest Nick.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    skydiverD said:

poop!

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great contest, two well deserving BOTL.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very entertaining contest, Nick! Especially the part where @Echambers and @rsherman24 get a beatdown!! :)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Great contest and twist. Congrats to the winners.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the **** is this nonsense? I go away from the forum for a few weeks and you all loose your mind? I'm traveling the next few days but when I get back someone is going to pay...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This worked out great!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Few weeks huh? Nice to meet ya!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Wylaff said:
    Few weeks huh? Nice to meet ya!

You want his addy? Maybe you could send out the Newsletter. :)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure he's read it, but he's definitely been gone more than a few weeks ;)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect timing Eric got blind sided on a blitz we heart you Eric. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Got my package today, so says my son, but I'm not home until late Friday night.  Pics then....

Thanks, I think, to all those that nominated me. ;)
    There is a boveda on there. Enjoy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently a couple of slackers won this contest.  I have been out of town all week as well, but had the wife put it in a cooler for safekeeping.  Like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to get home, and I must have been on the good list.

Thanks Nick.  Killer selection of smokes, many of which are new to me.  Have been waiting to find that Maven since you posted about it a while ago, and the others sound perfect as well.  Looking forward to these.  Thanks again

Wow what a bomb.. WTG Nick
    Enjoy brother sherm
    -- Winston Churchill

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's more than one way to take out a Sherman tank. All are tricky. Nick you did this in style. You wined him and smoked him out. Incredible blast there brutha I'm blinded by the brilliance. I bow to the thought behind this hit. Great job. Enjoy Sherm you deserve it. Saw you destroy a battalion of botl.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Two things:

First, sorry about the delay.  I was traveling when this got here. 

Second, the **** man? Not sure why I got nominated but thank you sincerely to all those that did. And @Usaf06, just WOW!  Thank you man. Great selection of smokes and the beer. Had one if the milk stouts last night. Excellent.  

Glad you like Eric, enjoy!
    -- Winston Churchill

Usaf06 said:
    Glad you like Eric, enjoy!
    I do!  I like a lot. 
    Nick layin down the law.. DAAYMN
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Nick! Eric you da man!! Say "hi" to Julie  :o
    I love it when @Echambers gets a beat down. :)

Nicely done, Nick!
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice 
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice beating there Nick
    I love it when @Echambers gets a beat down. :)

Nicely done, Nick!
    Shush doigie