Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The King of Pop...

Some of you may or may not know that I am a huge MJ fan..always have been, always will be.

Well the daughter of my brother from another mother @C-LOVE has hooked me up with one of the greatest gifts EVER!! A few months ago I sent Jordan a lil gift card for her bday...well this week she sent Uncle Ro a thank you gift that had me smiling from ear to ear...this will be going up on the wall of my home office...maybe next to my Amy Winehouse or thriller poster! 

It's a Jordan Adkins 1st edition, limited edition, for the great Uncle Ro one of a kind MJ painting!! Check out the glitter on the glove son!! I mean how detailed is that? 

Jordan....you are a beautiful and talented young lady with a big heart...which only means one thing...THAT YOU TAKE AFTER YOUR MOTHER!! Thank you so very much...

Oh and Chris threw in some sticks too...Thanks bro.

Comments

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's badazz fo sho
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defiantly got the talent from her mom. Looks awesome.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweeeeeeet
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude! That's killer!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Total awesomeness 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude! That's killer!
    Ditto!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like her dad, the Smooth Criminal.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is a killer gift you got there RO.  and jordan's got some sweet drawing skills too.  

nice hit @C-LOVE ; & jordan!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done you 2, that painting is awesome and the note is priceless.  
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! Very talented!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, I just let Jordan read this thread and she's grinning ear to ear. She's so happy you like the painting Ro, she worked very hard on it. As for who she got her talents from there's No doubt they came from her Mother.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    This is just priceless!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool... Up and comer to the art world!!!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just watching hockey(!) while using the Xikar punch Santa Ro sent me and they started playing Smooth Criminal over the p.a. at the arena.