Home General Discussion

Ohlone East Bay Herf

YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, I've been checking out my local and not so local B&Ms and took a closer look at selection of better cigars and my rankings have changed based on what shops have good sticks.  Ohlone Cigar Lounge in Fremont has what looks like a great selection, but their not that local to me.

Is there any interest in getting together for a Herf at Ohlone over the next few months? (@SecretSquirrel, @jliu, @Eulogy, @robbyras, @ExpendableYouth, @James40, @jeffpodraza)
I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm down.  Saturday is best 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daughter's Birthday celebration this Saturday, I'll see what we're doing in the coming weeks.

edited May 2016
    Throwing Saturday May 21st out there, next weekend is Mother's Day and I'm busy the following weekend, any interest in a Herf at Ohlone Cigar Lounge before Memorial Day?

I'm out of town weekend of may 21st. 
    I might be able to free up the 14th of May if you'll be in town, or we could push this until June...

I'm around may 14.  
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Smoke one for me!!
    Early afternoon on the 14th?  I've got a date with some tacos and tequila in the evening.  Anyone else up for an East-Bay Herf?

Sure.  Let me know exactly what time.  I can ask jeff alan beren too
    I was thinking 2 or 3 in the afternoon, what's the usual time you go?

2pm sounds good
    Sounds like a plan, 2:00 PM on Saturday May 14th at Ohlone Cigar Lounge, I'll see you there!

Looking forward to visiting Ohlone. 

Had a great time today Herfing with @jliu at Ohlone Cigar Lounge.  The B&M is very welcoming with a great cigar selection and JR was very helpful and friendly.  I picked out a San Cristobal Revelation for my first stick then a Aging Room F55 Quattro, both very much to my liking.  Thanks @jliu for the herf and for the cigars you bombed me with while I was there.

The day was made even better when I picked up some ribs from The Smoking Pig nextdoor (giving them another chance, great BBQ) and brought them home to enjoy with my Wife and a Pliny the Elder.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics? Pics? Any pics?
    Didn't get the chance. 

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Didn't get the chance. 
    Haha I did the same thing at Patrick's. 
    it was lots of fun!  looking forward to the next round