Home General Discussion
Options

Travel humidor

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't believe I am on the good traders list so I would like to propose a trade. Any one that has a 5-10 count travel humidor and would like to be rid of it I would love to make a trade. 

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I got one I gotta find it but I'm not gonna be home for a week so this will have to wait but pm me your addy
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iffin your not on the list you should be... 
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one I gotta find it but I'm not gonna be home for a week so this will have to wait but pm me your addy
    Iffin you cannot locate it please let me know  ;)
  • Options
    Thanks @lee.mcglynn got me covered
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    I don't believe I am on the good traders list so I would like to propose a trade. Any one that has a 5-10 count travel humidor and would like to be rid of it I would love to make a trade. 
    Me thinks this is a trap, but I have one I could trade ya. 
  • Options
    Devildog1 said:
    @Lee.mcglynn has me covered but thanks. What do you mean by a trap?
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    @Lee.mcglynn has me covered but thanks. What do you mean by a trap?
    My thought process would be ask someone to trade them for a travel herafdor I would get, fill it up then send it back and say "never mind I bought one".   Sneaky way to bomb someone with their own travel herf.   
    But I wouldn't do that,,,,, anyone got a spare travel they want to trade  o:)o:)
  • Options
    Hmmm