Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Assaulted by a Blackhawks fan

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
Darrin @skydiverD and I placed a bet on the recent Blues/Blackhawks game. And of course my Blues were victorious! Today I got assaulted with my winnings. I also got burned when I had to touch that terrible logo paper. 

Comments

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice package! And the best logo in all sports!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes it's all about the presentation. 

Hope you you enjoy brother. Perhaps a playoff series wager to give me a chance to even up the score. (If the Blues make it that far) :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful Deryn
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:

Hope you you enjoy brother. Perhaps a playoff series wager to give me a chance to even up the score. (If the Blues make it that far) :D
    There will definitely be a playoff wager cause of course the Blues will make it that far.....and further 
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome,BLACKHAWKS fans do it best
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    skydiverD said:

There will definitely be a playoff wager cause of course the Blues will make it that far.....and further 
    They will **** the bed just like they do every year, they do not do well in the playoffs. Darrin is on a roll, well done!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's on the win, fitting you put a DPG blue in there Darwin.