Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shizza Sampler

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
So Jim @Bigshizza posted that he needed to sell some of his inventory. Sent him a few bucks and asked that he put a few sticks together for me. Told him nothing special. Well Jim being Jim sent me a very nice 10ner. Thanks Jim!

The one on the far left with the yellow band. Any info on that one? Never seen that Viaje before.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowned Heads Texas Rose
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ what he said and it's good stuff..

Looks like a bunch awesome sticks in there. Jim obviously did not catch the nothing special part..lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Viaje will make you a Viaje Ho... Zombie & Full Moon
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Those Viaje will make you a Viaje Ho... Zombie & Full Moon
    Lol thanks for letting me know, I have not had those yet.  I love the Satori and the jalapeño, the leaded was ok but the others I've had to my pallet were not the best.  Now I know what to try next.  Sorry to thread jack.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Now that's a sampler!
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allan, you got shizzed. Very nice