Home General Discussion
Options

St Patricks Day Smoke

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm traveling this week so im.having my St. Patricks Day smoke early.

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, well, lookie who it is!! Good to see you! We will also be traveling tomorrow evening, so perhaps we'll bring a couple of Quesada Kegs for tonight! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why, it's @Echambers, as I live and breathe. How ya been, Eric?  Good to see you're still around. Hope all is well with you...   B)
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me, I'm lookin for a good cigar with a green band on it. Hard to find. Something that goes good with a beer, ya know.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Me, I'm lookin for a good cigar with a green band on it. Hard to find. Something that goes good with a beer, ya know.
    601's?  There's one w/ a green band.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    BLTC Green-Go has a green band :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

Puros Indios has a green band. They made good cigars a while ago, but I heard the name got bought out and are not made by the same people anymore.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    I'm traveling this week so im.having my St. Patricks Day smoke early.

who's this @Echambers; guy?? 
    ;)    ;)
    lol j/k bro. 

good to see ya stop by, hope all is well up your way

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Well, well, lookie who it is!! Good to see you! We will also be traveling tomorrow evening, so perhaps we'll bring a couple of Quesada Kegs for tonight! 
    Thanks. I've been traveling almost nonstop since January.  I'm writing this now in an airport somewhere... 

All is good, just busy. On the plus side I am smoking up a storm; the negative side is I'm always working when I am.  Can't wait for things to slow down so I can relax and enjoy a cigar without having to write a proposal or answer email. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    The Black Market Filthy Hooligan is a good St. Paddy's day smoke...  B)
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    webmost said:
    The Black Market Filthy Hooligan is a good St. Paddy's day smoke...  B)

Damn... had one of those, but I gave it away. Wasn't thinking, I guess.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Filthy Hooligan 2016! Pretty nice! Happy St. Patrick's Day!image
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be starting with this on vherfimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Viaje candela but I have never smoked a green one and I'm kind of scared.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get on vherf and do it
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I nubbed a filthy hooligan earlier before headin over to my moms for corned beef and cabbage!
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    M.O W RUINATION 
    Nubbed thanks to @Stubble
    Non Crux sed lux