jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wondering which ones are good?

I like a nice cigar sometimes .... was looking at a few boxes but idk. lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    I've had 1. I have one more resting next to a Davidoff Churchill... for right now they are comfy hanging out together.
    The 1 I smoked was for my move in day at my new house, I had it and a bottle of Woodford reserve. Polished both off till nothing was left . 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jliu said:
    Im letting some go for free.  PM me 
     <3  <3<3

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    jgibv said:
    jliu said:
     <3  <3<3
    still haven't received a PM from you (or anyone).  I'm packaging up teners of aged opus x right now itching to go to the post office.  
    I would but like someone else said, everything on here is a trap. Have one resting for about 4 months and waiting for a few more months for the right occasion to smoke my first one. 
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Opus x what's that?? If the others flounder let me know! 
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jliu said:
    jgibv said:
    jliu said:
     <3  <3<3
    still haven't received a PM from you (or anyone).  I'm packaging up teners of aged opus x right now itching to go to the post office.  
    I would but like someone else said, everything on here is a trap. Have one resting for about 4 months and waiting for a few more months for the right occasion to smoke my first one. 
    Give it years and not months but what do I know 
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Bump 
    Davidoff fan?! The killer of good lines 
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Bump 
    Davidoff fan?! The killer of good lines 
    I found some RP seconds that taste just like Davidoff. I've been wasting $$$, yo!
  • Options
    jliu said:
    jgibv said:
    jliu said:
     <3  <3<3

• Options
    Oh you think you're safe huh?
    8675309 5318008 
  • Options
    Oh you think you're safe huh?
    8675309 5318008 
    281-330-8004

http://youtu.be/Sd0S0LwhEDU

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never tried one,maby someday 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bwahahaha
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look who showed up ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    Smoked only 1 angel's share before. My B&M has a box in a wineador for about a year but almost nobody buys them.
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • Options
    Opus' should be smoked fresh. Liga's are the one's you age. Come'on Y'all!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Bought a box of Lost City for my b-day few years ago.  Getting very tasty with age but not an everyday $moke.  Smoked one after a month, it was great too.  Can't say if they get better with age, it's a long time between smokes, but every one has been good.  I say go for it!
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I've received two of the Opus Xes--generously bestowed by a BOTL a couple years ago. I let one age for about six months before trying. I wasn't overly impressed. It was very mild and not particularly memorable. I much prefer the Hemingway and Don Carlos. I'll give the other one another year or so and see if I like it better. 
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    They're one of those things I see the price of and say it's too expensive to burn.  I'm sure it's a lot more enjoyable than throwing $30+ into the fireplace but can't bring myself drop the cash on one.  That amount would bring home a fiver.  Enjoy 'em if you got 'em, for sure.  Some day I will, but for now I'll stick to <$8 smokes and not develop a taste for the expensive stuff.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have enjoyed several of their offerings, I find them to be good, but not amazing.  For me there are other sticks with a smaller price tag that I enjoy more.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opus's are nasty. Sending me all you want for disposal. I will even return fire with some aged Ghurka's and RP's. Your coming out way ahead. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    I have one resting but not sure how long to let it rest? anyone? i'm almost scared to try it because then it will be gone.... :'( 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    It's all tobacco. Smoke and enjoy. 

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard only the Opuses from Cuba are any good. The rest are cheap knockoffs. :smile: 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon