Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

No more burnt fingers for the H2O Nerd…

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

After a really bad day, I came hope to an empty house. Quiet for at a few minutes. Still fuming from the 3hr meeting I just had a work, I check the front door and what do I see, a small priority mail box address to me  B)

I totally forgot that @Stubble said he was going to send me something

Great selection of cigars and that nubber is pretty amazing. You have to see it in person to really appreciate how much time/craftsmanship went into making it.

Thank you @stubble Return Fire is in your future o:)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Awesome stuff there @stubble
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, @Stubble, you're on a roll. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They fo sho a work of art. 
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit by @Stubble ,as always 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those cigars are nubbable! Nice job, Steve!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That hit was Stubbable as well.  Now you'll have to be careful not to burn your lips @WaterNerd .
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble is the man.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use that nubber at least 5 times a week.  They're great!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve never forgets. 
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now go nub 'em
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O. Thot for a minute there you said rubber. Carry on.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    O. Thot for a minute there you said rubber. Carry on.
    :p
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ain't nubbing you ain't smoking. Nice hit steve-o
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."