Home General Discussion

Daily Deal -- San Miguels (Osiris I)

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
FYI to all you San Miggy fans; those Osiris I's that are on the daily deal today (3/18) are just rebranded San Miguels from AJF.  (I have it on good authority that this is true.) 

At $3/smoke these are a great deal IMO. 
(Heck even at the normal price of $4/cigar they're a good deal). 

If you're on the fence about them, dooo itttt.  Definitely worth picking some up. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oooooo. I wanna try some

Can you buy them and I'll just bum off you? Thanks

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are familiar looking. I think I might have one of these somewhere among my stash. But then again it might just look like another cigar but I can't place it. OK now it's coming to me. The band on the other cigar I'm thinking of has a tower or lighthouse in the artwork on the band. The name escapes me. Sucks gettin old. 

At any rate, I'm not motivated to buy much product these days. I kinda want to but kinda don't.  If this were a few years ago, I'd buy twenty sticks in a heartbeat just on your recommendation. But these days, I'm slower to jump.

Is anybody gonna buy these today? Is there a bandwagon I could get on? A bandwagon would make this a lot more fun.  
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll buy 'em if you buy 'em, @Bob_Luken.  How much more bandwagon do you need?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, Like, big, bandwagons and I cannot lie!
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You other BOTL can not denie
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang thought you were talking about this San Miguel.  Paid a quarter a piece for those in the PI when I was there back in the day

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha. The Budweiser of the PI
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oooooo. I wanna try some

Can you buy them and I'll just bum off you? Thanks

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

Bump for anyone who picked up the Osiris I yesterday.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )