Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Liga Papas Fritas

Smoked my first Papas Fritas tonight. I was blown away by the power and complexity of this vitola and blend tonight. I'm a Drew Estate fan. I enjoy the LP no. 9 and the T52 equally. I know, I'm an anomaly in a camp devided, but the Papas Fritas is a stand-alone super small power house...imho. I had bread, cookie, coffee, cream, caramel, and chocolate all over the place in this tiny little giant. Love this cigar! 

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coincidence here. Had one last night. Tasty!
  • Options
    Greybeard137Greybeard137 Posts: 15
    Very tasty. I could spend the mortgage on those alone, but I won't....at least I don't think..... Hmmmmm
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like these to and I'm not a big liga fan. But still the price is a bit much IMO.  
  • Options
    WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Papas Fritas are excellent! Baitfish, not so much.....
  • Options
    EssPee2uEssPee2u Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Papas Fritas are excellent! Baitfish, not so much.....
    Hmmm I like the Baitfish so I need to get my hands on some Papas Fritas if they are that much better
    Keep it Smokey
  • Options
    ChristusRexChristusRex Posts: 8
    Have a box of 28 coming in this week for my wife. She loves them as do I. Great smoke. 
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really enjoy them for a 30-45min smoke, at normal MSRP too pricey but on sale it's a good deal for sure. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Why do people drink the coolaid? Kk and saka=Jim jones lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ Wow well then, not sure if I would put Steve Saka and Jim Jones in the same category, but hay to each their own.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    ^^ Wow well then, not sure if I would put Steve Saka and Jim Jones in the same category, but hay to each their own.
    Sorry didn't want to offend at all it's just around me all the "DE" guys are really a colt!! They drive wranglers with DE stickers all over them and really I want to say is the only reason they do that is they have no friends but DE smokers! It ashame since that is all they will smoke and they seem to love Chris stone?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silly Nickleback fans....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lee.mcglynn Just curious, have you enjoyed the DE cigars that you've tried?

I don't really know who or what Kk is, or who Steve Saka or Chris Stone is. I will try certain DE cigars if my friends tell me I should try them. And, none of my friends are hipsters. (Unless they're hiding their hipsterness from me. LOL)
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hipsters stopped smoking DE when they became mainstream.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed DE MUWATs (My Uzi Weighs A Ton) and lots of people like Undercrowns and of course the Liga Privada #9 and Papas Fritas are popular.  I think it's the infused cigars that are so polarizing.  
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )