Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

April Lottery

124»

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Chris. By my calculations this wraps it up for April.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That barber-pole there was a very tasty stick.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    I have so many good sticks to smoke I dont know what to do.  I have been crazy busy lately and have had minimal time to enjoy anything.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not going to fill that cooler Brad.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he will need a new one that will be part ways empty
    A little dirt never hurt
    dirtdude said:
    I think he will need a new one that will be part ways empty
    This has already happened due to some BOTL that thought it would be funny to bomb me a new cooler.  Needless to say my wife is not happy.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From this time forward, there shall be no witnesses when the winning name is drawn, saith the Lord.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    peter4jc said:
    From this time forward, there shall be no witnesses when the winning name is drawn, saith the Lord.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that gif.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)