Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NHL Playoff Bracket Pool 2016

13

Comments

  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Mr. Rogers NeighborhoodPosts: 4,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Yay!!! Pens!!!!!
    Yeah, baby!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • johnnyBjohnnyB UtardedPosts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go sharks 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • jgibvjgibv John G.Posts: 9,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    with the pens win last night....@Bigshizza ; and @Wylaff ; jumped up in the standings and are currently tied for first with 108 points each. 

    one of these 2 will be our winner.....
    it will come down to the "tiebreaker" and how many total goals are scored in the final series. 


    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. I just realized there was a typo in my total goals. Unless this is the lowest scoring series in history, this belongs to @Bigshizza.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis South DakotaPosts: 7,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shall send along a couple cheeseburgers in honor of Phil Kessel.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB UtardedPosts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to all the pens fans 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • jgibvjgibv John G.Posts: 9,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to our winner --- Jim @Bigshizza !!!!!!

    The following people owe Jim a 5-er: @avengethis , @bert873 , @CharlieHeis , @Guitarded , @jgibv , @johnnyB , @kingjk729 , @Patrickbrick , @Wylaff

    Thanks to everyone for playing!  See y'all next post season!

    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • johnnyBjohnnyB UtardedPosts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great contest,congratulations Jim.
    Non Crux sed lux
  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, so close.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • GuitardedGuitarded AlbuquerquePosts: 4,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Jim! And thank you for running the contest @jgibv.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • jgibvjgibv John G.Posts: 9,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    jgibv said:
    Congrats to our winner --- Jim @Bigshizza !!!!!!

    The following people owe Jim a 5-er: @avengethis , @bert873 , @CharlieHeis , @Guitarded , @jgibv , @johnnyB , @kingjk729 , @Patrickbrick , @Wylaff

    Thanks to everyone for playing!  See y'all next post season!

    Alright folks, Jim @Bigshizza , has requested that the winnings be sent to "Puffy" aka Doug @Puff_Dougie .... so please direct the packages to Doug.

    (*EDIT* If anyone need's Doug's addy, shoot me a PM.)




    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 7,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jim, I will send to mr. Puff as you wish.  Thanks again John for hosting this yet another year.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB UtardedPosts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In that case,can I get those puffy nachos 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    jgibv said:
    Congrats to our winner --- Jim @Bigshizza !!!!!!

    The following people owe Jim a 5-er: @avengethis , @bert873 , @CharlieHeis , @Guitarded , @jgibv , @johnnyB , @kingjk729 , @Patrickbrick , @Wylaff

    Thanks to everyone for playing!  See y'all next post season!

    Alright folks, Jim @Bigshizza , has requested that the winnings be sent to "Puffy" aka Doug @Puff_Dougie .... so please direct the packages to Doug.

    (*EDIT* If anyone need's Doug's addy, shoot me a PM.)



    Who the Hell is this Jay guy? ;) Congrats Jimmy boy!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • bert873bert873 Jackson, MOPosts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright Puffy, coming your way!!!
  • GuitardedGuitarded AlbuquerquePosts: 4,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine go out end of the week. Sorry for the delay, but I need a special shopping trip for puff. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB UtardedPosts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine also will go out this weekend 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    jgibv said:
    jgibv said:
    Congrats to our winner --- Jim @Bigshizza !!!!!!

    The following people owe Jim a 5-er: @avengethis , @bert873 , @CharlieHeis , @Guitarded , @jgibv , @johnnyB , @kingjk729 , @Patrickbrick , @Wylaff

    Thanks to everyone for playing!  See y'all next post season!

    Alright folks, Jim @Bigshizza , has requested that the winnings be sent to "Puffy" aka Doug @Puff_Dougie .... so please direct the packages to Doug.

    (*EDIT* If anyone need's Doug's addy, shoot me a PM.)



    Who the Hell is this Jay guy? ;) Congrats Jimmy boy!
    My apologies Wayner.. 
  • GuitardedGuitarded AlbuquerquePosts: 4,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bigshizza exudes class and generosity. Enjoy @Puff_Dougie.
    9505511462536170000347
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Mr. Rogers NeighborhoodPosts: 4,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kept hoping @Bigshizza was just yanking my chain, but the first two boxes hit the mailbox today...

    First one is from @Guitarded. Some old favs and a couple new ones. The Viaje and Blockhead look amazing! Thanks, Michael!


    image

    Next came @Wylaff. The Noventa and Mason Dixon are the only two I've had. Totally pumped to try the Blessed Leaf and that nicely aged DPG. Thanks Wayne!


    image
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it safely :)
    Enjoy Brother!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • GuitardedGuitarded AlbuquerquePosts: 4,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the win! Enjoy!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • bert873bert873 Jackson, MOPosts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    headed your way Doug.
    9405803699300266323486
  • dirtdudedirtdude Livingston MTPosts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is the Shizz
    A little dirt never hurt
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 7,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am very sorry for the delay on getting this out, I will send as soon as I can.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Mr. Rogers NeighborhoodPosts: 4,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, Bert! What a great variety of awesomeness!  Even tossed in a baby habano! Gracias amigo!


    image
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
Sign In or Register to comment.