Home Non Cigar Related

April Fool

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in Non Cigar Related

May fool TBD.
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The minimalist watch:

I'm def gettin one; but I don't think I'll wear it.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's a zen watch, it's always 'now'
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then there's always this fool:

I missed the annual Google April Fool's. Apparently, their usually clever offering went over like a lead balloon on the other side of the date line, and so it got yanked before it made it to this side of the world.

What kinda AF pranks did you pull this year?

I work with a gal who's home today passing kidney stones. I told her my step daughter inherited the kidney condition which killed her father, her kidneys are calcifying, she passes stones on an almost daily basis. True so far. I added I spoke to the step daughter, who advised me that her trick to find relief from the pain is a popsickle ... applied topically. I had her totally convinced up until I told her my favorite popsicle is the pushup. Shoulda left that part out.

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Is that The Donald's military adviser, Colonel Corn?