Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

.... and the kitchen sink

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
My wife sent me a text saying I got a box and then sent me this pic. Rodger I'm honored to read your book and enjoy the fresh rolled doing so. Looks like another nubber there too. Thank you so much!image
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe when I'm done we can start a book pass if someone wants to read after me. I'll include some company with it. If it's ok with you Rodger.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!!  What a great hit, Rodger. You da man!

Is the book available on the market?  I'd love to read it....  :D
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Rodger
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang fly boy you just got bombed another Marine.  Great job @First_Warrior nick deserves it. 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's on Amazon
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superb hit @First_Warrior
    I always enjoy seeing Nick take a shot. Looks like good reading in the future.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit @First_Warrior

Non Crux sed lux
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    It's on Amazon
    Thanks,  Jim.. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Maybe when I'm done we can start a book pass if someone wants to read after me. I'll include some company with it. If it's ok with you Rodger.
    Disregard this. When I got home I realized it was personalized and signed by Rodger. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I've been meaning to order his book and seeing if he would sign it...

We have a lot of hero's amongst us but to my knowledge Rodger is the only one to write a book.. I noticed he wrote it right before my phone and everything went haywire.. No better time then now to order it.. Maybe I can get Vance @twistedstem to hook me up with a bookmark to keep in it..
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    Yeah I've been meaning to order his book and seeing if he would sign it...

We have a lot of hero's amongst us but to my knowledge Rodger is the only one to write a book.. I noticed he wrote it right before my phone and everything went haywire.. No better time then now to order it.. Maybe I can get Vance @twistedstem to hook me up with a bookmark to keep in it..
    This is something i can definitely takecare of!!! shoot my that address bro!! @kswildcat
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to have to order this book also. Thank you Roger for your service 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy and honored to sign any of my books that are sent to me. Read the book first and then send it along. 
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Really nice hit there Rodger, well done sir!