Home General Discussion
Options

Farewell my fellow friends :'(

mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
Due to job requirements, looks like i gotta leave the country for a long long long while to somewhere cigar is not easily accessible :'( 

Thank you all to Shizza kuzi peter **** and so many pals i cant come up at the moment that have either taught me something of cigar or bombed me or shared a box with me. Thank you all! Its been one of the most happiest time I've ever had, and this place is so friendly and people here are some of the best people I've ever met!

I have already packed 100 which is the max limit their custom allows per person per trip. Farewell my friends, hope you all enjoy the wonderful life here and i wish you all the best. 

By the way, i don't want to bring my humidor with me given it's too large to carry on and too expensive to mail overseas, so now i am selling it at $100 now. Let me know if any of you are interested in it. It's called Evanston Dome humidor and it was bought here in cigar.com; it is still available here now, so you can search for it. It claims that it can hold 250 ct, and it's sold at $175 now. I will ship it on next monday if no is interested in it ( i guess i will then call it fate that i just cant get rid of it)... I live in Philly but i am open to mailing it.

Again, farewell my friends; i will miss you all :' -( 

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take care and safe travels. This place is a revolving door and hope to see you back soon. Be safe 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adios, muchacho!  Assuming you'll have internet access where you land, be sure to check in and say Hi.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    EssPee2uEssPee2u Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Safe Travels 
    Keep it Smokey
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Safe travels @mmkuchi! That time we did a split was my first split!

Please check back in when you can!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pop in and say HAY now and again if possible
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace stogies and happiness
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May God guide and protect you all of your days 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I didn't have the pleasure of meeting you but I wish you well on your journey. Make sure to say hi once you get settled. 
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck and stay safe.  No matter where you go, Shizz can find you.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll miss you. Check in when you can.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck on the new job and life!!
  • Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Vaya con Dios. I hope congratulations are in order. Be well.
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • Options
    mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Thank you all for the blessing! I will surely check in later after I got there. Also, I have changed my mind about the humidor a day after my post, and I shipped it there. I just can't get rid of it---love it so much :-p
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    ^ ^ I have the same one, wise decision and good karma.