Home Non Cigar Related

ISO the forums biggest UNC Tarheels fan

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I used to be a huge college basketball fan but recently don't pay much attention until Maech Madness. I was a huge Tarheels fan and still cheer for them but just not into anymore. Anyways I have a cool piece of memorabilia that got after they won the Championship in 2005 that I would like to send on to someone who might appreciate it a bit more. 
So who here is a big fan? 
I know @brianetz1 is. 

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Glock1975 is a big fan I believe. Or maybe it's @smoke_em_if_you_got_em I know one likes UNC the other is a Duke fan.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy is definitely a big fan
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jordan.

Nuff said.

I'm a bruin so my team didn't make it.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Jeremy is a BIG fan.  I am too, but i have no where to put memorabilia and would rather that be sent to Jeremy anyway.  I love seeing Jerm get lit up
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok Jeremy it is. If someone could message me with said coordinates it would be greatly appreciated. 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got you
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!