Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My 1500 post hit let's do sumthing.

Comments

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Shipped to @Patrickbrick today. Can post tracker later. He should receive tomorrow. Thanks for letting me in your pass Mikie!

tracker. 9405 8036 9930 0251 7575 79
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI I'm going to be out of town May 28 - 30. so if it comes my way might have a 1-2 day delay
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repackaged in a new box, boveda's swapped out and added, and a few bulkier bags added.  Takes left.  Thank you for including me.  This will go out this afternoon.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice choices and puts Yankee. Thanks for being involved brutha!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takes left and puts right. Thank you for including me. This will go out tomorrow.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    This is moving well guys, time for it to travel to a different area of the country before it finds its way back to the middle. Really nice additions to the batch and thanks for joining in the pass Brad. I know you are really busy right now, much appreciation  for keeping it rolling.  Coming at ya @WaterNerd look out!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    I'm Ready Hope the box is big enough :p
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505512778716154107025 says Saturday delivery. Heads up @WaterNerd
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Package arrived safely yesterday. Will post takes / puts today and will mail out the package Monday
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    USPS 9405803699300257980094 Went out this am. Should arrive Wednesday @matkn293
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass landed today. Will make selections in the am and meet up with @devildog1 tomorrow. Will get her flying ASAP. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Nice Mark. Tell that marine hi for me. Wish some of ya'll were coming to Tennessee in a few weeks. Thanks for participating in the pass.
  • Options

Thank you for including me sir!  You know the drill....

• Options
    And of course USPS is doing maintenance on their ship label program until 3am.  Wont be able to make it to PO before closing time.  Will have to ship out tomorrow.  Sorry all.

• Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takes on the right puts on the left,,, actually going to try and catch the box before Mark sends it out I want to add another stick to the pass.  After getting home and and looking at what I have I feel like I didn't put compared to what I took.  

• Options
    Jim you're good. Those are great puts and takes... easy there devil dog there are other fish to fry!... thank you for jumping in always a pleasure to interact.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just got caught up on this thread.  nice selections everybody!!! 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Package Received. I'll get this out tomorrow.
  • Options
    Let me know if this looks ok. Takes left and puts right. 

• Options
    Those are some really good looking puts there amigo. You might need another take  ;)
    Thanks for joining the party @james40
  • Options
    Thanks for having me in your pass @Nolagizmo. This is on its way to @Stubble via 
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be looking for it!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a lot of great adds. You may need to send it around my way a second time Mikie.  ;)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    I can just package up a sampler and fire it at you Darrin when it lands. image
  • Options
    james40 said:
    Thanks for having me in your pass @Nolagizmo. This is on its way to @Stubble via 
    I don't know what's going on here. I checked in with our mail room and they're currently checking to ensure it has gone out. Very sorry for the delay.