Home General Discussion
Options

Celo

AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
Went to my local B&M to try a Perdomo 20 Anniversary Maduro.  Like to try new single cigars that way before making an investment in more. They were being sold with no cello wrapper on it. When I questioned that they told me that's the way Perdomo is shipping them now. Like my cigars wrapped for protection and just peace of mind. Am I overthinking this. Sorry about all the questions.

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're overthinking it.  Unless you plan on mishandling your cigars, you don't need the cello.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ What Peter said. A lot of the top stogies do not come with celo.. if they come with celo I leave it on, if not I don't care. I fo sho do not let if they wrapped or not determine my purchases. 
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly this^^
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Cubans, the supposed ' creme de la creme' of cigars all come with no cello....  B)
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just don't use packing tape

sad face
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When shipped without a box they can rustled about, but in the humi--- they are sexier!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    threads like this makes me wanna....SCREAM!!!! 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    threads like this makes me wanna....SCREAM!!!! 
    Who's this guy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter