Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Blown Away!!!

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
A while back I put out a request on the forum that I wanted to buy a few wood cigar boxes. I received several from a generous member but still had room in my 27 gallon homemade humidor. I like storing my cigars in wood cigar boxes. Love that the cigars are protected while they age and how great my humidor smells every time I open it up. I sent a request to Jim asking him if he had a few he was willing to sell me. He said sure told me the price and we made the deal.

He sent me the tracking number and said “there’s a little something extra in there for you”. Knowing Jim I thought he included a few cigars for me to try out. Notice the black box on the right side of the photo

Box felt heavy and why would that one be in saran wrap? Opened it up and you know that commercial where the people head explodes? Yea that's happened to me when I open the box.

Way over the top Jim! A Big "Thank You" my brother. Love the boxes and now I have plenty of storage space for my next order :)

Here’s a photo of my humidor set-up

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta watch what ya ask Jim. Very generous in Shizz fashion..
    Nice hit Jim, good target selection also. It's always a good day when the water boy gets blown up.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well done @Bigshizza. Once again you prove to be a role model. Thank You

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Great job Jim 
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That's fantastic Jim, thinking inside the box.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. That's a killer hit right there. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    justfreakin amazing
    A little dirt never hurt